Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Month of Dinners-Days 4, 5, & 6

Hello to all of you who faithfully read this blog--all 7-10 of you!

Days 4, 5, & 6 are a combo post for several reasons. I'll do a bit of explanation.

Day 4-Crock Pot Chicken Dumplings: I'm not posting this recipe because it was NOT GOOD. It seemed way to simple to me (3 ingredients-really?), but I thought I'd give it a whirl. One of my resolutions for 2011 is to simplify, after all. Anyway, the dinner was edible, but not worth keeping for leftovers. I may revise this recipe and come back to it at another time. If I do, you'll read about it. :)

Day 5-Homemade Pizza: I came home from work on Friday to the news that Michael's dear grandmother, Bushi, passed away that afternoon. Between visiting the nursing home one last time and watching our niece for part of the evening, pizza was not made--by me anyway. Michael ordered Pizza Hut; I had tomato soup and a grilled cheese. Which, by the way, was A-MAZING! 

Day 6-Leftovers: Due to the craziness, we ordered Chinese food. It was okay. I think I would have liked leftovers better. 

Day 7's post will be up later tonight. I'm pretty excited about this one...I think you will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment